Show Room
Contact Us
Guest Book
Lakshmi Jewellery: Our founder is Sri. C.V. Kunhikannan. He started his jewellery shop in the year 1932, the first of its kind in Payyanur. Later it was modified in 1982 by renaming it as the present ' Lakshmi Jewellery' keeping the tradition in tact. We have inherited a very fine past. All along we have been maintaining this tradition at its best. The very name 'Lakshmi Jewellery ' itself suffices for our valued customers to repose their total faith in us. We have been able to rise to their expectations by the grace of the LORD.